Friday, August 31, 2012

Pay It Forward With Handmade

I found this awesome meme on Therese's blog!  I love the idea.  




Here's how it works:

I will send a surprise gift to the first three commenters on this blog post. The gift will be a handmade surprise by me and will be sent to you some time in the next 365 days.

All you have to do is, leave me a comment and make sure you include your email address (if your profile doesn't include it). I’ll email you for your mailing address and a ask a few questions.

To complete signing up you MUST play along too. To do this you must blog a similar post and pledge to make a surprise gift for the first three people who comment on it.
So, do you want to play? Comment below and I’ll sent a thoughtful handmade gift to the first three people who do.
Who is in?

5 comments:

  1. I'll play. I haven't ever tried anything like this. Thanks Mandi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds fun...would love to play along.
    Sonya
    Sonyastille@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope I'm 3rd. Gonna follow ur blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan,
      Please leave me your email so I can contact you.
      Thanks and congrats,
      Mandi

      Delete
  4. Hope I'm 3rd! Following your blog now.

    ReplyDelete