Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Soup Arrived

I was so excited when I found out I had a package waiting for me at home last night.  It was the best end to a long day.  I am thrilled with the soup from my partner Sue!  If you haven't already, please check out her blog and shops.

Ok, ok.  Here are the lovely contents of the package.

Mmm...pink, my favorite



Love the mixture


I have a little confession.  I took the soup to work today and showed it off.  I kept the bag on my desk, glancing over occasionally.

Now I can reveal what I send Sue.  Can't wait to see what she cooks up!

Soup for Sue

Check back on April 6th for our reveals.  The wheels are a spinning, but still not sure what I'm going to make.  I am ready to dive in and start cooking.

2 comments:

  1. I can see now why the participation in this has grown to over 500+ internationally! I love the soup "mix" you sent me, Mandi, and can't wait to see what we both cook up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great soups. Looks like both you and Sue are going to have some fun with your soups.

    ReplyDelete