Monday, September 17, 2012

Extreme Bead Shopping

17 stores, over 430 miles in only 2 days. I owe this adventure to the Bead Shop Hop.  We have 10 more stores to visit this weekend.  Do you really think I could visit that many stores without buying anything? Of course not!

I went crazy with copper findings and a small amount of beads.  Check out the new additions to my stash.

Just a few of the findings. There are way more. I didn't want to spill out all of the tiny pieces.

Finally, I have pendants.

Beads!

More beads!

And a few more..

Beads & Beads.

Colorful Beads!

What, no more beads?!

The first creation from the shop hop.

I also bought tools and a Kumihimo kit.  Can't wait to try everything out.  Stay tuned for more jewelry and even more beads!

3 comments:

  1. Wow Mandi, nice treasures. Have fun at the rest of the bead stores in your bead store marathon.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  2. To say I'm a little jealous would be an understatement. LOL You've got quite the beautiful and unique array of beads and findings!!

    I've never heard of the shop hop, but hopefully one day I'll be able to join in on the fun ^.^

    ReplyDelete