Sunday, May 13, 2012

Little Surprises


I spent this weekend celebrating my cousin's graduation.  I kept my visit a secret and she was thrilled to have me there to share her special day.  I am so proud of her and can't wait to hear about her next adventure.  From one artist to another, continue to shine through your pleasures and talents.

I've been waiting to reveal last week's necklaces. I made presents for two lovely ladies who mean the world to me.  Luckily, I finished the gifts just in time to catch my flight.  I love both necklaces so much.  I didn't want to give them away, but I trust that they will be treasured. 


Happy Mother's Day Mom!  She wore this beauty to breakfast and brunch.

The picture doesn't do the necklace justice.

It is always a pleasure spending time with my family and I miss everyone.  Growing up surrounded by my loving family was amazing.  I struggle being so far away.  I hope to see everyone again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment